Other Coverage

L&A can also provide other coverages such as:

  • Workers’ Compensation: A form of insurance providing wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured in the course of employment in exchange for mandatory relinquishment of the employee’s right to sue his or her employer for negligence.
  • Business Auto: Insurance that provides coverage for vehicles used to provide mobility for your employees, equipment or products.
  • Building and Contents: Insurance covering your building and the contents of your building.
  • Homeowners: Commonly called hazard insurance or homeowner’s insurance is the type of property insurance that covers private homes.
  • Dwelling: A type of insurance policy used to insure only a dwelling. It doesn’t cover any surrounding property or any personal items contained inside the dwelling.
  • Vacant: Homeowners insurance to cover your property when it is not your permanent residence. If you’ve moved and the house is vacant while up for sale, or if you have a vacation home that you visit every summer, you may need this type of insurance.
  • Fire: Insurance that is used to cover damage to a property caused by fire.
  • Personal Auto: Insurance purchased for cars, trucks, motorcycles, and other road vehicles.

Request a Quote

We can personalize a quote to fit your specific insurance needs. Simply send us your insurance requirements and we will respond promptly with a competitive quote.

Most-Requested Documents

Contact Us

Jim Lloyd, President/Program Manager
(469) 983-7147